We are pleased to announce the new Mitutoyo ABS Digimatic Caliper line with exclusive AOS sensor technology. The patented Advanced Onsite Sensor (AOS) offers improved measurement dependability by increasing resistance to harsh workshop conditions.
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements. This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- With thumb roller. Except 500-500-10, 500-501-10,500-502-10.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case. Except 1000mm / 40” supplied in wooden case.
Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications
Resolution: 0.01mm or .0005″/0.01mm
Repeatability: 0.01mm / .0005”
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
Battery life: Approx. 3.5 years under normal use
Origin-set, Zero-setting, Data output, inch/mm conversion
(inch/mm models ONLY)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error
959143: Data hold unit
959149: SPC cable with data switch (1m / 40”)
959150: SPC cable with data switch (2m / 80”)
– See more at: http://ecatalog.mitutoyo.com/ABSOLUTE-Digimatic-Caliper-Series-500-with-Exclusive-ABSOLUTE-Encode-Technology-C1381.aspx#sthash.wphmp5Yt.dpuf