Các tính năng nổi bật:
Cursors report absolute and relative values in the Time and Volt axes of the main display. They may be manually or automatically adjusted to measure features of interest or set to track automatic measurements such as peak or RMS voltages, time periods and more.
The Siglent SDS1000 oscilloscopes offer 32 different automatical time and voltage measurements for easy signal analysis.
It is possible to trigger both channes independently to display signals with different frequencies.
Triggers on the signals rise or fall time using user defined parameters.
Unique digital filters like High pass, Low pass, Band pass or Band Stop filters may improve the signal quality.
Pass / Fail Test
The Pass/Fail function monitors the changes of signals by comparing whether the input signal is within the pre-defined mask. The testing results not only can be displayed on screen or output by isolated pass/fail port, but also can be alarmed according to turn on system sound.
Fast Fourier Transformation
The FFT function provides spectrum analysis function for users. Supported FFT windows: Rectangle, Hanning, Hamming, Blackman.
USB Stick Support
The device supports an easy-to-use file system. It allows for both USB flash drive and local file storage.
The Waveform Recorder can record input waveforms from CH1 and CH2 with a maximum record length of 2500 frames. This record behavior can also be activated by the pass/fail test output, which makes this function especially useful to capture abnormal signals in long term without keeping an eye watching it.
Thông số kỹ thuật:
- Display: 7″ (17.78 cm) TFT true color LCD
- Resolution: 480 × 234 Pixels
- Dimension: 323 × 157 × 135 mm
- Weight: 2.5 Kgs
- Channels: 2
- Real-time sample rate: 1 GSa/s real time
- Bandwidth: 70Mhz
- Time base: 5 ns/Div. to 50 s/Div (Steps 1 – 2.5 – 5)
- Memory: 2 Mpts (1 channel), 1 Mpts (2 channels)
- Sampling mode: Normal, average, peak detect
- Mathematics: A+B, A-B, A×B, A/B, FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT windows: Rectangle, Hanning, Hamming, Blackman
- Analog digital converter (A/D): 8 bit
- Sensitivity range (V/div): 2 mV/Div to 10 V/Div.
- Displacement range: ±10 Div. (2 mV – 10 V)
- Max. Input voltage: 400 Vrms CAT I
- Trigger: Channel 1, Channel 2, Ext, Ext / 5, AC Line
- Signal system and line/field frequency (Video triggering mode): Support the NTSC, PAL and SECAM broadcasting systems of any field or line frequency.
- Cursor measurement: Manual, Track and Auto Measure modes
- Auto measurement: Vpp, Vmax, Vmin, Vamp, Vtop, Vbase, Vavg, Mean,Crms, Vrms, ROVShoot, FOVShoot, RPREShoot, FPREShoot, Rise time, Fall time, Freq, Period,+ Wid,－Wid, ＋Dut, －Dut, BWid, Phase, FRR, FRF, FFR, FFF, LRR, LRF, LFR, LFF